Sekumpulan bahasa pribadi.

Lalu bahasa hanyalah sekedar perantara.
Hati adalah sumber dari segalanya.
Tidak perlu dipahami, tapi butuh dirasakan.

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Universe

And I’m laying down next to your heartbeat,
The whole world is vanishing away.
It’s only the sound of our silence, 
filling up the night.

And for once you realise, 
the contentment of gazing at the darkness, 
knowing that you can feel my presence as our skin touches.

Nothing’s tied, but we choose not to untie.
Your fingers are tangled to my hair.
Your lips to mine.
Your heart to my heart.
We are perfectly made for each other, at least for tonight.

And how I have missed you, for I have not known what I had been missing before.

My comprehending of the whole Universe has shifted for this very moment,
For right now, 

you are the Universe.


The contentment to my soul.

No comments: