Sekumpulan bahasa pribadi.

Lalu bahasa hanyalah sekedar perantara.
Hati adalah sumber dari segalanya.
Tidak perlu dipahami, tapi butuh dirasakan.

Thursday 14 January 2016

Yours.

Could we just go back to a few days ago?

When your hands were tangled within my fingers?
When your hug mended my soul?
When we were trapped inside of a twelve square metres and no place to hide?
Every corner I went would be visible to you.

Could we just go back to the day where you kissed my lips next to the window?
Knowing that no one else would stop you from pulling me closer to you.
And knowing that the world was located 28 floors below, we lived in our bubble.

Desperately in love.
We never had enough of each other.

You were no longer the shooting star,
You were the brightest star.
The very essential being for humans to live, also known as the sun.

You were the sun.
In the room.
Could we go back to the room?

I could not live without the sunshine.
For I was yours, if you would still stay.

I would say yes.
It would always be a yes.

*

Could you not go to anywhere else?

Let me be your final destination.

No comments: