Sekumpulan bahasa pribadi.

Lalu bahasa hanyalah sekedar perantara.
Hati adalah sumber dari segalanya.
Tidak perlu dipahami, tapi butuh dirasakan.

Friday 13 May 2016

Balanced Universe

They say life should come in balance.
I found mine in you.

Life feels so simple, yet exciting. 
Not too much, just a perfect amount of everything.
A modest happiness, I would say.
Something to feel, something to hear, something to see, something that will suffice.
Every detail of you brings me to contentment. Just enough for me to take joy day by day.

Not too much, just enough for me to more appreciate where life has been going so far.
As simple as witnessing the ray of sunshine in the morning, knowing that another day will be just fine. Even when it is not, I will have you with me, enjoying a cup of tea later in the evening. 

I admire how you embrace your day. Living by your routines, enjoying your walk by the river. 
I like how you drink your long black, hot and dark and bitter coffee. You keep the lid open, you dislike interruption of enjoying your sip, especially the water that drops from your lid. 
I notice how you will sing along to Backstreet Boy's songs. The one you used to hear in the late 90s and early 2000s. 
I adore your magnificent smiles, knowing your favorite team wins the game. You will spare a moment to personally celebrate by staring at the scores, satisfied. 
I memorise your colours, how you always wear navy blue, and grey of course, I do not forget. I cannot really argue, you look amazing in my favorite colours. 
I recognise how you shine everytime you describe your favorite sport, as if you can light the night with your passion. 
I like how you say "Dear." in the end of your sentence, that certainly makes me smile everytime. 
I  can remember when you caress my hair, letting your hand slipping down from my forehead to my back, that feels substantial. 

Most of all, I love when you stare at me, which you do, very often. I will gladly take a moment to look back deeply into those eyes, and understand that there is so much more in life to offer. You see the best in me, never once you fail. As I, too, see the best in you and comprehend that a future with you will be so harmonious.

It is true that we are ordinary, and I ask for nothing else.
For being with you is enough, 
we always have room to acknowledge each other's peace of mind.
I can be in love with you, over and over again.

For being with you just feels right.

And the world just feels nicer.


No comments: