Sekumpulan bahasa pribadi.

Lalu bahasa hanyalah sekedar perantara.
Hati adalah sumber dari segalanya.
Tidak perlu dipahami, tapi butuh dirasakan.

Tuesday 3 July 2018

The Reality of Forever

Then, a shattered dream, you can take everything away.
My biggest treasure has gone with you, as it has always been you.

Take it all, I wouldn't feel anything else.
As I turned off the lights,
I could maybe just live here in the darkness.
I survive by breathing, one breath at a time, I wouldn't need anything else.

My heart, is not in pain, it isn't alive either.

I would trade it for anything else in the world if I had them,
if only I could hold on to you, lean on your shoulder for the nights to come.
I would not stop to fall in love with you, with every bits of my heart,
knowing that it's safe with you.

..... or I would stare at your face longer, if I'd known that we weren't for forever.

When a love this much, meant so little,
I should have known that it wasn't meant to be.

And the world...., will keep on spinning around.

No comments: